‘With God at the heart of everything we do,
We educate by encouraging a sense of wonder, praise and mutual respect.
We offer every child opportunities for success,
Making them confidently equipped for life’s journey.’
LITTLE DOLPHINS PRE-SCHOOL AIMS
This statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers and the community can expect from our Group, and the values that inform our work:
Little Dolphins aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Group continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Little Dolphins is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties them may arise.
Little Dolphins is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.