“ONLINE PAYMENTS – It’s simple and convenient”
We are a ‘cashless school’ and we use an “Online Payment” system to enable parents to pay for trips and uniform items, music lessons and school dinners online. Parents can pay by credit or debit card . There will be a minor charge for this facility – please bear this in mind each time you make a payment.
Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits:
* Simple to use web interface.
* Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
* Parents can view their payment history online
* Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
When your child starts school you will receive a letter detailing your user name and password (these can be changed when you first log-in to the system). Please take the time to access the system, via the school website, and have a look!
Online Payments – A Brief Guide
To make a payment to the school using the internet you will need to open up the website address www.scopay.com/dolphinholme
* From here you can “log-in” to your account using the Link Code provided.
* The screen will open up with your Child’s Account. If you have more than one child at the school, you can select which child you are making the payment for.
You can now pick the items you want to pay for, which may include :
* School trip or visit
* Ball Skills
* Account Payments (Dinner Money)
* After School Club
Link to payment system
From here you will be able to pay for various school based service such as dinner money, trips, afterschool clubs, music lessons uniform etc.