LITTLE DOLPHINS PRE-SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
This statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers and the community can expect from our Group, and the values that inform our work:
Our Group aims to:
– Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
– Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
– Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
– Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
– Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
– Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Group continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Group is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
– Listening and responding to their views and concerns
. – Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
– Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties them may arise.
Our Group is committed to providing:
– Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first.
– A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun
. – Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development
. – Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
– A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
– An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.